10 Things You Need to Know About the Ford Extended Service Plan (ESP)
1) This is an extended warranty 100% Backed by Ford Motor Company - Ford ESP is the exclusive Extended Service Plan which is backed by Ford Motor Company.
2) Support From Ford dealerships Across the United States and Canada - Ford ESP is the only Extended Service Plan accepted by every Ford, Lincoln and Mercury dealer in the U.S. and Canada.
3) Genuine Ford Service and Parts - Repairs are performed with only genuine Ford parts by technicians who are factory trained and certified.
4) No Out-of-Pocket Expenses - Other than an applicable deductible, there is no out-of-pocket expense for repairs covered by your Ford ESP warranty.
5) Payments with No Interest - Ford ESP offers Interest-Free Financing with multiple Time Payment options available for most plans. Pick the one that is right for you.
6) Non-Stop Coverage - Ford ESP, combined with the manufacturer's warranty, provides you with uninterrupted coverage.
7) 100% Transferable - Ford ESP coverage is transferable and improves the resale value of your vehicle.
8) 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Available - Ford ESP provides a 24/7 toll-free hotline for roadside assistance to meet needs you may experience on the road.
9) No Unexpected Expenses or Surprises - Ford ESP provides clear and comprehensive coverage and takes the RISK out of vehicle ownership.
10) More Than 30 Million Contracts - Ford ESP is a proven winner and leads the industry in Extended Service Plans. There have been over 30 million satisfied customers since 1976.
Contact our Finance Manager for more information: (859) 236-8917.