We recommend that you follow these simple precautions in the first few months for all repaired areas?
In The First 90 Days:
· Do not wax or polish the vehicle - this will allow the finish to dry and harden completely.
In the first 30 Days:
· Do not use a commercial car wash. Stiff brushes or sponges could damage the finish and surface.
· Wash the vehicle by hand with cool water and mild car wash solution. Be sure to use a soft cloth or sponge to prevent water spotting.
· Do not drive on gravel roads if you can avoid them. Chipping the finish is easily done in the first 30 days.
· Wash the vehicle in the shade - never in the sun.
· Do not "dry wipe" the vehicle - always use clean water. Dry wiping could scratch the finish.
· Do not park under trees that drop sap. Sap and bird droppings can destroy a new finish.